Friday, September 21, 2007

Wedding & Pageant Tutus


I am very excited about the launching of the new Tutu Fantasy Wedding & Pageant Tutus. It is like a baby to me and all the designers. We have spent quite a lot of time just to create and fine-tune each of these gorgeous tutus to make sure they are all unique, adorable, and comfortable to wear. I am very very impressed by the result.


The photo shoot day for these tutus was a lot of fun as well. Just look at our little models Rachel, Jayden and Kara bouncing and running around with those beautiful dresses, and how they couldn't wait to try them on, I know we did a great job!


Thank you Jason and Courtney, our photographers, for taking those beautiful photos of the tutus. Most importantly, I want to thank Michelle, Peggy and April for created the most beautiful tutus on earth!

No comments: